Friday, June 2, 2017

Reporter for Newscrest News

Hello, I'm A.Fox

Reporting for "As the Sims Turn" bringing you the latest scoops around Sims 4.
The Sims 4 Citizens are volunteering to open their lives up for the new reality TV show, "As the Sims Turn," Hosted by our very own Newscrest Reporter, A.Fox, who will be featuring several families over time. First, we bring you the new season of The Bachelorette now taking place in Newscrest.

TheBachelorette
The Bachelorette, Aimy Rayna, and her 5 eligible Bachelors.

AimyraynaSim2
Aimy is searching for her soulmate, whom she hopes to find in Newscrest. She has aspirations on becoming a famous writer and mother, but finding her one true soulmate to share everything with is top on her list.
"I want someone who's into family as much as I am. As a true romantic, I hope he has some of those same tendencies to sweep me off my feet. Children are very important to me in the future as well as being able to laugh and enjoy life any where we find ourselves."
Bachelor #1
Craig2
Craig boasts himself as a Serial Romantic at heart. In a private interview, he claimed that someday he wants several wives and hundreds of children. As a chubby, open mic entertainer, he's having a little trouble wooing the women, but he's hopeful that, once his career takes off, he'll be up to his eyeballs in wives and diapers.
"People think my dreams are strange, but I am who I am. I love women and kids. Why not have as many as I can? Clearly, there's enough love to go around." He laughed rubbing his stomach with both hands.
Bachelor #2
Dominick2
Dominick wants nothing more than a house full of kids where he plans on being the Stay-at-Home Homeschooling Dad. Already building his telecommuting career, he's making a name for himself in Social Media as a writer.
"I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. Once I get an idea, I carry it out until the end. I hope to be the first Stay-at-Home Dad of the Year. Oh, and if their mom is wealthy, that will help."
Bachelor #3
Randall2
Randall has grand plans of becoming a Master Chef and opening his own restaurant in Newscrest. Training as a dishwasher now, Randall believes in hard work and starting at the bottom working his way to the top.
"In a few years, I'll be bringing farm-to-table style dining to the suburbs using home grown produce and meat. Eventually, I'll expand into neighboring cities like Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, and, eventually, San Myshuno where they expect the best of everything. My career dreams are on track. Now, I hope to meet my soulmate to share my life and start a family together. Without her, nothing matters."
Bachelor #4
Karson2
Karson may look familiar. He's the child prodigy who made headlines when he graduated high school at only ten years old. Now a young adult, Karson is using his intellect to make a career in the Tech field.
"Oh, it's easy. I don't know why it's such a big deal to people, really. I didn't even have to study and had no experience when they hired me. I guess it pays to be known as a genius" Karson shrugged. "But none of that compares to my desire to fall in love. That's the hardest thing I've faced - for someone to love me for me, not my brains."
Bachelor #5
StephanBryson2
Stefan is extremely confident in his ability to make his mark in the business world where he plans to become Fabulously Rich. He wants it all! Well, everything except children. That, he cannot attest. Stefan was raised in boarding schools abroad and fancies himself more than anything.
"I don't need heirs." He boasted. "I will solve the problem of dying and learn how to live forever to enjoy my wealth instead of sharing it with anyone less fortunate or genetically related. As soon as I push my way up the ladder, I'll push the ladder over and take over the town. Any woman would be lucky to have me as a husband." Stefan declared.
AFOXw

Vote on the side bar (to the right of your screen)

No comments:

Post a Comment